Thank you for visiting!
We are players/gamblers just like you. We enjoy playing the various slot games, table and live dealer games. We have wagered, we have lost and we have won. The house is still up on us, but for the love of entertainment and gambling we continue to play.
We wanted to share our love for gambling by putting together this site where you could find legal gaming right here in the USA.
In Full Disclosure: We may earn revenue from the links you may click on this site. All ads and promotions on the site are vetted by our advertisers and regulatory organizations.
We take this very seriously. So if you or someone you know has a gambling problem, PLEASE Call 1-800-GAMBLER and get help.
Please see the links below to get you to the right website NOW!
Some tips for responsible gambling include:
- Set strict spending limits before beginning to gamble and stick to them. Do not chase losses.
- Set strict time limits before beginning to gamble and stick to them.
- Know that it’s OK to walk away with winnings. Do not have to double down.
- Stay aware of emotions and do not gamble when feeling sad, upset or angry.
- Monitor spending on gambling over time; it’s easy to lose track.
- Take breaks from gambling to keep it from becoming a habit. Balance it with social life and other hobbies.
- Don’t be afraid to speak with others or seek help about a possible gambling problem.
Casino operators and gambling providers reinforce responsible gambling attitudes with guidelines to support a fun, safe and ethical environment by:
- Providing information for players about the risks of gambling and ways to responsibly gamble.
- Training staff to recognize and intervene when players are showing symptoms of problem gambling.
- Providing information and resources to problem gamblers seeking help.
- Training staff to notice problematic alcohol consumption and intervene.
- Avoiding marketing efforts that target high-risk or problem gamblers.
- Helping to prevent underage players from gambling.